Trisport International – the Specialized concept Showroom is open to serve the endurance sport enthusiasts. Trisport International supplies cycling, swimming and running clothing and equipments from famous brands such as Specialized, Giant, 2XU, Compressport, Salomon, Brooks, Nathan Sports, Ultimate Direction, Garmin, Gu and Hammer,….
Trisport International is located in Sala City at the crossroad between Mai Chi Tho Avenue and Nguyen Co Thach St, addressed at 72 Nguyen Co Thach, An Loi Dong Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City. Now we are looking for candidates suitable for position DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER.
* Social media:
– Be responsible of social media content strategy and execution aligned with business objectives.
– Manage team to generate, edit, publish and share high-quality and engaging content on company’s websites and fanpages
– Actively seek opportunities to expand possibility of lead generation and brand awareness
– Build and implement digital marketing strategy to ensure alignment with the business objectives, brand awareness and brand image
– Manage budget, scope, and timeline for paid marketing campaigns. Ensure that all campaigns are optimized to bring highly targeted traffic while also ensuring a strong ROI
– Effectively set up, execute, and optimize digital media campaigns on multiple platforms, including, but not limited to: Google AdWords, Facebook, Coc Coc, Display Network, etc.
– Manage the marketing activities of events that Company organizes or sponsor
– Assist with PR activities (press releases, PR news…)
– Plan and execute co-promotion and PR activities (sponsor/ online events, offline events…)
– Liaise with media, work closely with KOLs
– Minimum 2 years proven working experience in Digital Marketing and leadership role
– Experience in managing SEO/SEM, Facebook ads, social media, email & SMS marketing, etc.
– Interest or passion in cycling/running/swimming/sport sector is a plus
– Have experience in digital performance agency is an advantage
– Strong project management, presentation & communication skills and organizational skills
- If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com by 20 Sep 2018 latest.
- Email subject: [Digital marketing manager] – Full name